Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This past week...

Jaydin had a scratch on her leg. She came up and showed it to me and said "Mom, leg's broken. Oh no!"

****************************************
After being outside for the fireworks, I noticed Jaydin had some mosquito bites on her legs. I said "Uh oh, the mosquitos got you. You've got some mosquito bites." She said "Oh no! Jaydie got skeeto bikes. Silly skeetos!"

*****************************************
She loves singing songs and she is starting to sing along to some of her favorite songs. The other day, Brady was singing her favorite song from Hairspray. There's a line that says "My mom tells me no, but me feet tell me go." So Brady said the first part and paused for her to finish it.

Brady: "My mom tells me..."
Jaydin: "D*mn."

Now, I'm not positive that's what she said, but it sounded like it and I DID NOT TEACH IT TO HER! Just to make that clear. I don't tell her that! But I did have to leave the room because I was laughing.

No comments: