Me: "I love you Jaydin."
Jaydin: "Thanks mom."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was trying to get her ready so we could run to the store. Of course she has to put her shoes on BY HERSELF, so I got her shoes out and gave them to her. This was our conversation.
Me: "Hurry and put your shoes on, we need to go to the store."
Jaydin: "Go Dinosaur Park?"
Me: "Not today, we have to go to the store now, but we'll go another day I promise."
Jaydin: "Yep, go Dinosaur Park a-day (today)."
Me: "Well you're going to be sorely disappointed when we get out of the car at Walmart. Get your shoes on please."
Jaydin: "Why?"
Me: "Because I said so."
Jaydin: "Why?"
Me: "Because I'm the mom."
Jaydin: "Why?"
Me: "Just put your shoes on!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaydin became obsessed with fireworks this year. We saw fireworks 3 weekends in a row. The next Friday, she said to me "See fi-wer-works?" First off, how did she even know it was a weekend? Second, how do I explain to her that she probably won't be seeing fireworks until next year now? I told my mom about it later and she told me that Harrisville is having fireworks on August 2nd, which is the day before her birthday. Perfect! So I told Jaydin that they are doing fireworks just for her birthday. She could hardly contain her joy! She hasn't stopped talking about the "bir-day fi-wer-works" since. She can't wait! Although, she'll probably expect them every year from now on....



No comments:
Post a Comment