Jaydin has picked up the phrase "Oh crap!" and uses it all the time. I told her one day we needed to find a nicer word to use instead of "crap." So next time she felt the need to say the phrase it came out "Oh Kraft Singles!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brady was talking with Jaydin about things that make Jesus happy (ie. going to church, saying prayers, obeying parents, being nice to brother, etc.). He asked her what else would make Jesus happy and of course she answered: "We'll go to the temple and pick Jesus up and take him to Lagoon. We'll ride the carousel and the train and Puff the Magic Dragon. But Jesus is too tall to ride Bulgy the Whale."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost every night she tries a new method of stalling going to bed. One night I had her all tucked in and was about to leave the room when she yelled "Mom, don't close the door yet! I have a wedgie, you have to put medicine on it before I can sleep."
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment