Jaydin has a robe that she loves to wear around all the time, especially when she's cold. The other day she wanted to put it on backwards and "wear it like a Snuggie!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is still on a kick of calling us names from her favorite shows. The other day she was Gus Gus and I was Cinderella. She had to dress me up in her pink blankets and tie ribbons around me like when the mice made Cinderella's dress. She's also been stuck on Blue's Clues. She's Blue, Brady's Steve, and I'm Side table. Yep, I'm a piece of furniture. The other day Brady was at work and she came up to me and said "Hey Side table, where's Steve?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her new favorite song is "So what" by Pink. The other day she was in her room and that song was on and she came running out saying "I'M A ROCKSTAR!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She has also been on a huge temple kick lately. She LOVES talking about the temple. We can see the Bountiful temple from our house. If we've been up in Ogden visiting family, she knows we're almost home when she can see the temple on the mountain. She can sing both verses of "I Love to See the Temple" flawlessly. The other day we were driving around and she asked if we could go see the temple, so I took her up there to see it up close. She had a notebook and a pencil with her, so when we got up there she said "I need to color a picture of the temple." So I had to park in front of it so she could draw a picture and sing her song.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment