For the past little while, any time we call Jaydin by a nickname (sweetheart, honey, etc) she'll correct us by saying "Name's Jaydin!" She gets really annoyed if we don't call her by her name. The other day she decided to change her name to "Science Kid." (She watches too much TV, I know. It's from Sid the Science Kid). So now any time we call her Jaydin, she'll say "Name's Science Kid." She's started calling me Susie (the teacher's name in that show). She's given Brady a name from the show and also my sister and baby Avery. At night when I sing her songs, I have to sing "Rock-a-bye Science Kid..." then when I leave her room she says "Good night Susie, sleep tight!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was laying on my bed the other morning and Jaydin came in and pulled my shirt up and started looking in my belly button. I asked what she was looking at and she said "Mommy! I see the baby! It's so cute!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaydin woke up the other morning crying, which she rarely does. I went into her room and asked what was wrong and she said "I don't know mommy, I'm cranky."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's been very excited about the Christmas tree being up. She begged Brady for several days to put it up. When he finally did she had to call her grandmas to tell them about the Christmas tree. Any time she is talking to someone on the phone she has to run into the living room to "show" them the tree...like they can see it over the phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time she sits on the big potty (or on a tall barstool, etc), she likes to pretend she's in Dora Saves the Snow Princess and she's locked in the tower. She'll say "I'm in a tower! The witch spelled me!"
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment