We were at the store a while ago and I got Jaydin a surprise for being good. I told her she couldn't have it until we went to the cash register to pay the money (trying to give her a lesson in economics, you know). Now every time we go to a store, every thing I put in the cart she tells me "pay the money." (good girl). Then when we get to the cash register she always says to the cashier "HI MONEY!" I have to explain it all over every time "No, her name is not money (then I look at the name tag and tell her the person's name). We have to give (name) the money before we can take this stuff home or it's stealing. Stealing is bad." *sigh* Sometimes it's hard explaining things to a 2 year old...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaydin recognizes logos now. I don't know how because we haven't had TV for a month so she hasn't watched commercials or anything. We had a sampler DVD that came in one of our movies from Walmart. On the top of the DVD it says "Wal*mart sample DVD." She found it the other day and says "Mom, watch Walmart movie?" Then today as we were driving down the road she said "Taco bell!" I looked in the rear view mirror and sure enough we had just passed a taco bell. And it's not like we frequent taco bell so she would know what it is. Seriously I don't know where she gets this stuff. Maybe she's just overly brilliant and can read already....yeah that's the story I'm sticking with.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment