Thursday, August 7, 2008

We were in the grocery store a few days ago and Jaydin saw a little girl walking down the aisle...the little girl was probably a little bit older than Jaydin...maybe 2 1/2 or 3. Jaydin screams "Mommy! Cute baby!" and points to the girl. The girl's mom giggled and I said "I think she's probably older than you dear, she's not a baby." I smiled at the mom and I kept pushing the cart down the aisle. Jaydin then starts patting her legs like she's calling a dog and says "Come here baby! Hold you baby! Come on baby!" and sticks her arms out reaching for the little girl. "Mommy wait! Hold the baby! MOOOOMMMMMMMY! Hold cute baby!!!!!!" I hurried and turned down the other aisle before a complete meltdown ensued and avoided the confused little girl and her giggling mom for the rest of the shopping trip.

No comments: