Fair price. Willing to negotiate. The terrible twos have set in early.
Everything now is "I do it !" She's not 2 yet, but she's acting like it! Car seat buckle, high chair buckle, getting dressed, doing hair, putting on shoes, changing her diaper...she wants to do it. Her own way. On her own timetable. And try telling her she can't wear her swimsuit every day. Meltdown of the century. And for all of those people who think it's funny to ask me if I'm planning on having another one while they're watching this one have a meltdown, I'm sending her to your house first!
On the other hand, I'm learning great patience. I thought I was patient before but I have a long way to go. It's going to be a looong year.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know how you feel!! For me 3 yrs old was worse than 2 yrs. I think it's only going to get worse each year that they get older :-P Don't you think?
Post a Comment